Painful skin and nail problems affecting homeless and other disadvantaged persons are accentuated as individuals are commonly forced to wear poor socks. Accordingly Footscape is collating new socks for distribution to recipients of care at our project affiliate organisations:
Sock Collection PointsYou can help by dropping off new socks to one of the following collection points or by making an Online Donation.
- Albert Park Foot Clinic: 51-55 Dundas Place, ALBERT PARK
- Atherton Road Podiatry Centre: 24 Atherton Road, OAKLEIGH
- Bellevue Podiatry: 8 Bellevue Avenue, ROSANNA
- Fairfield Podiatry: 183 Station Street, FAIRFIELD
- Frontier Foot Clinic: Level 1, 493-495 Keilor Road, NIDDRIE
- Ivanhoe Podiatry Centre: 18B, Ivanhoe Parade, IVANHOE
- Kew Podiatry and Sports Centre: 154 High Street, KEW
- La Trobe University Podiatry Clinic: Plenty Road, BUNDOORA
- Langmore Podiatry: Suite 1, 6-8 Langmore Lane, BERWICK
- Nixon Podiatry: 116 Nixon Street, SHEPPARTON
- ProActive Podiatry: 942 Nepean Highway, MORNINGTON
Podiatry Clinics around Australia are encouraged to actively participate in this project by serving as collection points for persons willing to donate new socks. If your clinic is interested in participating please contact Footscape via the Get Involved page.